Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Baker's Dozen

And by baker's, I do mean buns.  And by buns, I do mean in the oven!

Yep, Riny is pregnant!  Now my typical first reaction to this news would have been sheer elation, but considering that we just took in 4 new kids, the news came as a bit of a shock.  It's been about a week since we found out and now that it's sunk in, we're excited :).  I mean who doesn't love babies?!

Though along with babies comes sickness (at least that's what I've heard.)  Riny has been very very sick.  Most days she cannot get out of bed, which makes it tough to take care of all the kids.  Joseph is great, but all the work is hard on one person, especially when there is also lots of work outside of Jubilee to be done.

Pray for Riny and Joseph!

It's been so difficult to hear about all the new kids, about the pregnancy, the sickness, the good news, the bad news, and not be there.  I mean I'm there in spirit in everything, but not being there, well it stinks!  I'm incredibly thankful to have been in the States when my grandmother needed me.  But she is doing really well now and with her blessing I'll be headed back to India soon.

December 1st to be exact.


I cannot wait!  

I cannot wait to meet all the new kids.  I cannot wait to spend Christmas with Riny, Joseph, and the kids.  I cannot wait to be back to life at Jubilee.

However, my excitement does not mask the fact that I have tons to do in a few short weeks.  And I know that Thanksgiving will definitely take a nice chunk out of my planning, packing, and preparing for not only my departure but also the next several months.

Pray for my sanity!

2 comments:

jenna said...

Oh my goodness!!! How exciting!!!! I am so excited for Riny & Joseph! I'm excited to hear that your grandmother is doing better! And I'm excited you are getting to go back! You are all in my prayers! Love you!

(And let us know when other pressing financial needs come up and stuff.)

Annie said...

Definitely will be praying for you in the coming weeks! Exciting days ahead...

Post a Comment