Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We are the Champions...

Just a little note to tell you all how awesome the kids are. They were recently in an area-wide Bible-Bowl type competition and did fantastic. Clint placed first in the memory verse competition, with 30 verses! And Cletus placed second with 18! They are both only 6 years old...I am so proud! Clint, Cletus, and Kripa also placed first, second, and third in the singing competition. They sang "I am happy today" which I taught them when I was there last. As a side note, Riny and Joseph also placed first and second in the adult competition. Good news all around!

Anyways, just wanted to brag a little. I hope you are all having a great day!

1 comments:

jenna said...

Aw, that is so awesome!! yay for our friends at Jubilee!!

Post a Comment