Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey guys!  I hope everyone is doing fantastic and still sticking in there with me.  I know it's been a while since my last post, and I promise it won't be that long this time.  My recent trip to Jubilee was fantastic and I will soon be filling you in on all the happenings in Chungathara.  Lots of changes and good things going on.  God has been working in big ways!

Pray for my sanity this week, it's gonna be a busy one!  I (with lots of help from friends & family) am having a massive yard sale this coming weekend.  It's a benefit for Jubilee with all the proceeds going to the kids.  So far it's been a very cleansing process, though a bit dusty :).  I'm very excited to be simplifying my space and hopefully making some money for Jubilee.  I'll also have a little booth set up so shoppers can see the kids, take some info home, and make donations.  It's going to be an all-day Saturday event.  Pray for generous hearts and pockets!

I'll let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment